1. The Iron Druid Chronicles by Kevin Hearne. I’ve heard a lot of positive things about the series and I picked up the first couple of books.
2. Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas. I bought the first book and I’m excited to see what the buzz is about.
3. Talon by Julie Kagawa. The cover is incredibly intriguing.
4. Starbound by Amie Kaufman. I have These Broken Stars and I think the cover is pretty. I’d like to read it.
5. The Young Elites by Marie Lu. I still have to read the Legend trilogy, but I have a good feeling this one will be good.
6. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. I think I just like the cover, but the book is bound to be awesome!
Honestly, I’m waiting on more series to conclude than starting new ones. I try to start series that already have a few books out or I try to read more stand alone novels. I’ve gotten kind of burned out from waiting on all these books.