Top Ten Characters I Would Totally Want To Be For Halloween
(In A World Where I Wouldn’t Have to Explain Who I Am In A Long Paragraph Because Everyone Would Just GET IT…)
1. Karou from Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor.
2. Kate Daniels from the Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews. She’s so kick ass.
3. Mac from the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning. Another kick ass character.
4. Cinder from the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. A Cyborg!
5. Allison from the Blood of Eden series by Julie Kagawa. An actually vampiric female vampire kick ass character.
6. The Unseelie Queen. From various books. She’s terrifying.
7. The Darkling from The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo. Can there be a chick version? Or maybe Alina when she was learning to be Grisha.
8. Madrigal from Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor. Karou would be cool, but Madrigal would be even cooler because of the various animal characteristics. Probably a scarier than intended costume, but it would be cool.
9. Dementors from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling. That would be a creepy costume.
10. The White Witch from The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis