Top Ten Tuesday
hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten Books to Read if you’re in the mood for….
A thriller/mystery like Gone Girl
I can’t be the only one who craves the crazy and messed up sort of thriller that was Gone Girl, right?
- Into the Darkest Corner by Elizabeth Haynes
- You by Caroline Kepnes
- Broken Monsters by Laura Beukes
- Don’t Breathe a Word by Jennifer McMahon
- In the Woods by Tana French
- Still Missing by Chevy Stevens
- Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
- Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn
- Heartsick by Chelsea Cain
- One Kick by Chelsea Cain
Basically, all of these books are full of mystery and are generally f***ed up to some degree. I highly recommend ALL of them.
What mystery/thrillers do you enjoy?