Top Ten Tuesday
hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten Characters I’d Like to Revisit
- Professor McGonagall from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling. I would love to have like a short adventure of her growing up, because I feel like she would be an awesome character with a fun backstory.
- The surviving characters from The Mist by Stephen King. It just kind of ended… was there an end to the mist. Did they make it out?
- Juliette and Warner from Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. Tell me they are just the best team ever… I would love to get a glimpse of that.
- Alex and Lena in the Delirium series by Lauren Oliver. I know that people hated the abrupt ending, but I loved always wondering what would happen next.
- Poppet from The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. I would not be opposed to the author creating a side story…
- I would love to get a narration/perspective from Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling. I feel like that would be interesting. But like, from a wiser, less evil adult perspective remembering his youth.
- Charlie from The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. How did it work out? How is his life? Who was he writing to?
- Ponyboy from The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton.
- Gandalf from The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien. I really liked the concept of The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss how it’s one character’s story and he was a legend. It’s always made me wonder about getting a full backstory on Gandalf. However, I have not actually read LOTR, so maybe it’s part of that book.
- Jonas from The Giver by Lois Lowry. What happened to him?
What characters are you still curious about?