Top Ten Tuesday
hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten Beach Reads
- Don’t Breathe A Word by Jennifer McMahon
- Promise Not to Tell by Jennifer McMahon
- Ten Tiny Breaths series by K.A. Tucker
- Burying Water series by K.A. Tucker
- Left Drowning by Jessica Park
- At the Water’s Edge by Sara Gruen
- Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
- Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
- The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
- The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
There is a beach or summer quality to all of these. Jennifer McMahon writes sticky summer contemporaries with a dash of horror. K.A. Tucker writes contemporary romance, as does Jessica Park. Sara Gruen’s novels are perfect beach reads, though historical. Nicholas Sparks books take place on the beaches of North Carolina. And Katja Millay has a brilliant debut contemporary romance that melts my heart like ice cream on a summer day!
What books will you be taking with you to the beach?