Top Ten Tuesday
Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten Bookish Gifts I’d Like To See Under the Christmas Tree
1. Tickets to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. It’s not something I will get because it takes planning and vacation and my husband’s schedule has no room for it, but I’d love to be able to go since we had to cancel our planned trip after his deployment got extended.
2. A 2017 Planner. Not really a bookish item, but I do use a planner daily now (despite having to scribble out everything because that’s just what Navy life is like.)
3. Pencils. Actually, now that I think about it, the problem with having a planner is constantly having to black out and scribble over changed plans. I’d love a nice set of mechanical pencils instead of awesome pens so that way I could write in pencil. And finally use those sweet erasers from last year’s Owlcrate. Maybe even a quill like pencil to make me feel bookish.
4. More bookshelves. I have been converted into a person who puts more than just books on my shelf, so the more room, the better. I promise I won’t fill ALL of the shelves with books. Maybe. At least not right away….
5. Gift cards. Spending someone else’s money on books is the best thing ever. I actually use my credit card points for gift cards to bookstores just because it makes me feel better about my obvious book buying problem.
6. More socks. I love bookish socks.
7. Out of Print clothing. I love their shirts and sweatshirts.
8. The Fireman by Joe Hill. I almost bought it but that thing was almost $30. I just can’t bring myself to pay that much for a book, even if I know I will love it. Sometimes I wish the US got more straight to paperback releases. I don’t have time for these hardcover prices.
9. Free Owlcrate. Santa can pay up my subscription for awhile. That would be nice.
10. Tattoos. Ok, so no one can really buy this for me, but an envelope full of cash that says “TO BE USED ONLY FOR BOOK RELATED TATTOOS” would work for me. I promise that is what I’d use it for.
What book related items do you want for Christmas?