Top Ten Tuesday
Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
All About Romance
Top Ten Insta Love Situations I Can’t Help But Love
I know people hate insta-love, but I love the classic moment of meeting when you realize that you’re making a connection with someone.
1. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. The classic “who is THAT” moment in Twilight is one of my favorites. I mean, that moment of eye contact is so swoonworthy.
2. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. Even though I’m NOT on Team Adam, the moment he touched her in the shower just because he could and Juliette was amazed.. I loved that scene!
3. Mara Dyer series by Michelle Hodkin. I mean, who wouldn’t do a double take when some troublemaking British boy with an unkempt tie gives you his attention?
4. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas. From the first glare, even though they hated each other, Rowan made me think Chaol who?
5. Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris. The moment Vampire Bill sauntered into Sam’s restaurant and stared at Sookie… I’m not a Bill fan, but it was such a great moment.
6. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer. At first, I was bummed that book two didn’t feature Cinder prominently, but the moment Scarlet and Wolf met.. I was hooked. I loved their beginning.