February’s theme was
Run Away with the Circus
The theme was something I was super excited about. We were promised a box that would fit will with The Night Circus. We knew Evie Bookish was designing a tote bag. I had a fairly good idea of what the book would be since it was a huge release, already on my radar, and literally the only recent YA release remotely fitting the theme.
So what was in the box?
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber with signed bookplate, personalized letter, and quote card
- The Night Circus inspired exclusive tote bag designed by Evie Bookish
- Le Cirque does Reves candle by Frostbeard Studio with the exclusive scent blend of caramel popcorn, roasted chestnuts, and bonfire with a bookmark
- Mini Donut lip balm designed by Geek Fire Labs
- Card notepad by Attic Journals made by hand from paper and playing cards
- Page flags from Girl of All Work
- Owlcrate pin
A close up of the contents