Top Ten Tuesday
Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten Books I Read in One Sitting/One Day
1. A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness. I sobbed my eyes out.
2. White Oleander by Janet Fitch. It’s kind of big to have read in one day, but I plowed through it! I loved it.
3. Slammed by Colleen Hoover. And I don’t even LIKE slam poetry. *wipes eyes*
4. The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman. I loved this book. The Junge Book with ghosts and a graveyard instead of animals and a jungle. It’s awesome.
5. Into the Darkest Corner by Elizabeth Haynes. It’s not even short, but I devoured it. I got a whole lot of nothing done that day.
6. Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum. A story as cute as the waffles on the cover.
7. Sad Perfect by Stephanie Elliot. I actually never got out of my chair until I finished. I think the second person narration really made it hard to put down.
8. You Were Here by Cori McCarthy. I loved the book. It was one of those, like Sad Perect, that I just started to read to see if I would want to read it next, and next thing I knew I was done.
9. The Night Sister by Jennifer McMahon. Deliciously creepy and impossible to put down!
10. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. I remember flying through book 1. It actually kind of bugs me how the series is ALL THE RAGE and everyone says the first book isn’t really that great. I mean, book two blew it out of the water, but I loved the first book on it’s own, too. And I devoured it.
What books have you devoured in 1 day?