Top Ten Tuesday
Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
I don’t know that I consider myself part of any fandom. But I do like bookish merchandise and I acknowledge that a lot of the companies that produce them and the subscription boxes that include them and the love of the items themselves wouldn’t exist without fandoms and their amazing support.
So today, I’m going to list my
Top Ten Favorite Bookish Merchandise Based on Stories
1. Millennium Falcon necklace (Owlcrate)
2. The Raven scarf
3. Slytherin Scarf
4. Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland bookmark (Owlcrate)
5. Game of Thrones coasters (Owlcrate)
6. Funko Pop figurines
7. Wonderland Tea (Owlcrate)
8. Tolkien quote map (Quote and Quill on Etsy)
9. Classic Scratch off Poster
10. Arrow Necklace inspired by The Hunger Games (Owlcrate)
Bonus: I also love these amazing Hamlet leggings.