April’s theme was Head Over Heels.
Owlcrate promised a contemporary novel with goodies from Storiarts and a candle.
I wasn’t particularly excited because I’m kind of picky about contemporaries, but I knew I wanted something from Storiarts and it was guaranteed to be an exclusive item.
What was in the box?
- The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli with personalized letter, signed bookplate, and an emoji sticker.
- Art Print designed by Evie Bookish with a quote from Rhysand in A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- A candle inspired by a Rainbow Rowell novel from Novelly Yours. There were three different couples. I got Levi and Cath. I don’t know who they are. But the candle smells good.
- A key chain designed by Bookworm Boutique with quote from Simon Vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda.
- A tea blend inspired by Anna and the French Kiss from The Tea Spot
- A fabric headband inspired by Pride and the Prejudice from Storiarts
This is a great box for fans of contemporaries and the items are definitely worth as much as, if not more than, the cost of the box, so Owlcrate has done it again and delivered a box that is sure to impress.
I got this box at a time when I’m moving shortly and realizing just how many bookish accessories I have, so I think I’m critical of the accessories a bit because I won’t always use them all and I’m not really familiar with or a fan of some of the books that inspired many of the items. Still, the value was there and the art print was beautiful and I think I’ll enjoy the book. I’m satisfied and I realize any feelings I have otherwise have more to do with being overwhelmed by how many useless items I own and less to do with how well Owlcrate did.
A Closer Look: