Top Ten Tuesday
Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten Eight Best and Worst Fictional Moms
1. Molly Weasley from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling. She was a fierce protector of anyone she deemed family.
2. Maura Sargent from The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater. She was a great character and she supported Blue.
3. Frannie Lancaster from The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. She is one of my favorite moms because she did whatever it took to give Hazel a good life.
4. Elizabeth from The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh. She taught Victoria the language of flowers and loved her.
1. Ingrid Magnussen from White Oleander by Janet Fitch. Narcissistic, controlling, murderous…
2. Corrine Dollanganger from Flowers in the Attic by V.C. Andrews. She locked her kids up in an attic.
3. Margaret White from Carrie by Stephen King. Talk about crazy…
4. Adora Preaker from Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn. *shivers* She hurt a baby just so it would cry and she could comfort it.